An Shorlán is a lovely holiday bungalow sited above the fishing village of Greencastle with spectacular views of Lough Foyle, Beniveneagh, the Atlantic and the surrounding Antrim Coastline. It is an ideal base for a family holiday in a safe and peaceful location whether you are having a staycation or travelling from further a-field. An Shorlán provides excellent self-catering accommodation with great facilities in an absolutely beautiful place to relax at a reasonable price.
An Shorlán is an ideal touring base for Inishowen and the Causeway Coastline.
The proprietor will meet you either at the Ferry Terminal in Greencastle or at a specified location in Moville and show you the way to An Shorlan and advise you on all the aspects of An Shorlan. Getting Here
Three spacious bedrooms to sleep six people all on the one level.
- A double bedroom with WC & superb sea views of Lough Foyle and Antrim Coastline.
- A double bedroom with country views.
- A twin bedroom with fitted furniture and superb sea views of Lough Foyle.
- Cot and Highchair available on request.
- The owner can provide an extra bed if required.
- The main living room has a leather suite, TV/ DVD and an open fireplace and has stunning views over the Foyle and the rugged coastline of Northern Ireland.
- The spacious main bathroom is fully tiled and has a bath and separate electric shower cubicle.
The kitchen is bright and spacious with a breakfast bar and a dining table to seat 6 plus people, cooker, microwave oven, large stainless steel fridge freezer, dishwasher, TV and stereo.
Utility room has a sink, washing machine, tumble dryer and airing cupboards.
- An Shorlán has wooden and tiled floors throughout the entire property.
- Outside clothes line, iron and ironing board.
- Extensive enclosed gardens to the front and rear of the property making it ideal for children at play.
- The owner has also provided goalposts, trampoline and a selection of toys for our younger visitors.
- A Large outdoor garden shed is provided for storage.
- Outdoor furniture and charcoal barbecue are provided.
- Cot, highchair and reliable babysitter are available on request.
- Bed linen, towels provided free of charge.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Pets are welcome at An Shorlán.
- Extensive car parking to front and rear of the property.
Also all useful information (where to eat and local attractions to visit) and emergency numbers are at hand in An Shorlán.